Who is your Valentine this year? If you choose your four-legged dog and cat friends, they will surely love you forever!
Show the Love to Your Pets
Below you will find a list of the best way to show your love and appreciation for your dog or cat or both!
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Loyal Canine
Anything With Hearts
- Heart Print Collars
- Heart Print Leashes
- Heart Shaper Rope Toys
- Heart Shaped Dog Treats
You can get creative with these and make your own by finding simple recipes online!
What better way to show your dog that you care than by taking them on an adventure?
- Does you dog love car rides?
- Cruise around the scenic Lakes Region
- Is your dog fond of the outdoors?
Does your dog love to cuddle up with you and soak up your love?
- Snuggle up with your pooch on the couch (if they are allowed)
- Grab some tasty treats or a yummy bone, get cozy, and relax
Valentines Day Gifts for Your Furry Feline
A Cardboard Box
No, I am not joking. Many cat owners have witnesses a feline’s love for cardboard boxes. Put some red, white, and pink tissue paper in a box and let them enjoy it. While you should probably supervise due to the tissue paper, your cat will probably be in heaven and love you all the more for it.
While this one is not specifically related to Valentine’s Day, many cats enjoy chasing around that little red dot. There is no better way to show your love to your kitty than giving them a gift that they will love
Everything Heart Related
- Heart Shaped Cat Treats
- If you eat to get creative, feel free to make your own
- Sprinkle some catnip in the shape of a hearty on their favorite blanket for them to enjoy!
- Heart Shaped Toys
- There are a wide variety of heart-shaped toys for your feline friend. Head to your local pet store to find them!
Shop Local for Your Pet’s Valentines Day Gifts
You can by just about anything these days, hearts and all! If you want to treat your dog or cat to anything and everything heart related, stop by the Laconia Pet Center and check out what they have to offer!
A quick reminder:
Do not let your pet get into any chocolate, as it can be toxic to your pets. If you have purchased any chocolate for your two-legged Valentine, please make sure that it is out of reach of your furry Valentine!